Did you know??
- To look up network eye care providers go to: https://www.eyemedvisioncare.com/locator/locator.emvc?execution=e2s1 and select INSIGHT network
- Freedom Pass – When you shop at Sears Optical or Target Optical, you can get frames – even top fashion brands – for $0 out-of-pocket through the Freedom Pass program.
- The vision plan allows for one free exam every 12 months with an in-network provider at no charge to you.
- How often can I get new glasses or contact lenses?
o The vision plan allows lenses once every 12 months (please see the attached highlight sheet for copay amounts for different types of lenses);
o Contact lenses once every 12 months; there is an allowance up to $130, and 15% off balance over $130.
o The vision plan allows frames once every 12 months; there is an allowance up to $130, and 20% off balance over $130.
- LASIK – you can save up to 15% off the retail price – for providers contact 1-877-5LASER6.
- Please see attached for more highlights of our plan. You can also find the highlights about this benefit or other benefits, in the Employee Portal. Once you have logged in, go to: BenefitsàHelpful Benefit Documents
If you have questions, please contact the Benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Enrollment is October 22nd through November 2nd