This email only applies to those members who have not been vaccinated or sent in their test results yet
In conversation with District, APT and Pass leadership and recognizing our SHIELD testing will not be in place until mid-October, we were able to extend the deadline to Wednesday, September 29, 2021, to complete one of the following three actions:
- Submission of the first weekly negative test.
- UPLOADING WEEKLY NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS
- Click on the Vaccination Status Form link: https://www.psd202.org/forms/vaccine_staff.php
- Click “no” when asked if you are fully vaccinated
- Login with your district username and password 5. Check the box that you are NOT fully vaccinated.
6. Upload a copy of your negative test result.
- Notification of scheduled weekly COVID test.
- Results must be uploaded by Sunday, October 2nd.
- A new negative test result must be uploaded every week after.
3. Prior COVID diagnosis
- IDPH has determined, a person who tested positive for COVID is not required to test weekly within a
90-day period, following the positive diagnosis
- If you were diagnosed with COVID on or after July 10, 2021, contact Becky Sipes (email@example.com)
Since the deadline has been extended from Sunday September 26th, to Wednesday, September 29th, all employees are cleared to be at work on Monday.
I appreciate your patience during this time.