Did you know??
Open Enrollment Tips and Tricks
- The following employees must complete open enrollment:
o All regular employees who work 30 hours or more per week.
o All permanent substitutes
- When is open enrollment? When do new elections begin?
o Open enrollment begins TODAY October 22nd through November 2nd.
o Any changes or new elections made during open enrollment are effective January 1, 2019.
- If I have questions, who can I contact?
o The easiest and quickest way to reach us during open enrollment is via email at email@example.com.
o A benefits representative will be coming to your building during open enrollment to be available to answer questions. Please see attached schedule for the date and time we will be at your building.
- How do I complete open enrollment?
o Please log into the Employee Portal at: https://iv-web1.psd202.org/ivisions/ADLogin?returnurl=%2fiVisions
o Go to Benefits – Benefits Enrollment
o The Employee Portal works best using Google Chrome
- I’m stuck on the Primary Physician page; how do I go back to change my election? Whether it’s for medical or dental, enter a 3-digit number (HINT: if you are changing to PPO, you can enter any 3-digit number), then click previous to go back to the previous screen.
- If you participated in the 2018 biometrics screening, you must complete open enrollment to receive the 2019 medical premium discount. You will see the correct rates when you log into the Employee Portal.
- To view more detailed information about all of our benefit offerings, please click here(you will be prompted to log into the Employee Portal). You have access to your Benefit Summary (rates included) and more information regarding Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), Sun Life and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Sun Life – please read these pages carefully especially the Optional Life page.
o If you and your spouse both work at the District, each employee must elect their own Optional Life Insurance. You can NOT elect spousal Optional Life Insurance coverage if your spouse works for the district.
o You may elect Optional Life Insurance for your child(ren) up to age 19 (or to age 26 if the child is a full-time student). Please note: It is your responsibility to remove this benefit once your child(ren) are no longer eligible.
- If you have a dependent who turned 26 earlier in the year, or will turn 26 before December 31, 2018, please do not include them in your elections for open enrollment.
- If you experience a qualifying event anytime during the year, you have 30 days to make changes to your benefits as it relates to the qualifying event. Examples of a qualifying event are: marriage, divorce, birth/adoption, loss of other coverage. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Open Enrollment is October 22nd through November 2nd