IEA Ethnic Minority & Emerging Leadership Training (EMELT) – Springfield, Nov. 9-11
Registration for the IEA Ethnic Minority & Emerging Leadership Training is now open! This series of workshops is geared to helping ethnic minority and emerging leaders in our state understand IEA structure, the resources at your disposal, the skills you need to increase association involvement, and assist you in developing a personal plan of action for long-term development and participation in the association. You will also refine your organizational skills, develop your problem solving abilities, broaden your knowledge of education issues, and develop strategies that benefit your local organizations, schools, and communities. Hurry! Registration ends Oct. 31! Register today!
Reminder: IEA One Conference – Oak Brook, Oct. 12-13
- This is an excellent conference which offers a wide variety of sessions and, while targeting ESP, IEA-R and Higher Ed. The conference is open to all categories of IEA members.
- Register for the conference for $20 person! Attendees can register for both the conference and hotel rooms on the IEA website.
- Early registration is $20 per person and closes on Oct. 1. On-site registration is $30 per person. Register online and choose pay by check for the fee then email Juanita Samms at firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation number so we can pay your fee all at the same time for all attendees.
- The hotel room block closes September 21.
- List of Friday and Saturday sessions