This is just a friendly reminder to renew your Paraprofessional License/Certification before the June 30th date.
If you have already done so, thank you.
If not, here is the information to do so:
Substitute (SUB) and Paraprofessional (ELS-PARA) credentials due to expire in 2018 do not require tests or professional development (PD) to renew:
- Senate Bill 2912 removed the requirement to complete a test of basic skills to renew the SUB.
Some SUB and most PARA Licenses will expire on 07/01/2018 if not renewed by 06/30/2018. Individuals will then be required to re-apply and meet updated requirements. The only requirement to renew these credentials in 2018 is to pay registration fees. Here are the instructions:
- Go to www.isbe.net.
- Click on System Quick Links at the top of the page.
- Select ELIS: Educator Licensure Information System.
- Click on Login to your ELIS account under the “Educator Access” option.
- Enter with your Login Name and Password.
- If you have not created an ELIS account, click on Sign Up Now and create an account.
- You must then register the license in Will County ROE 56 by selecting the Renewals option from the “Action Center” box on the home page of your ELIS account.
- Selecting that link will take you through another wizard that walks you step by step through the renewal process.
- At this time, it is $50 plus processing fee to register.
- If you have any questions regarding the renewal process, please refer them to the ROE 815-740-8360.
Thank you and have a great day!