Statewide spring elections
Looking for a way to have a voice in your statewide union and the decisions made by the union in regard to school support personnel? Here’s your opportunity. It’s election season.
Positions up for election:
- NEA-RA state, retired and student delegates
State level positions up for election:
- ESP council
- Higher ed council
- Retired council
- Sectional representatives and alternates for ESP, higher ed and ethnic minority
ESP council vacancies:
- Council members-at-large (4)
- ESP south central sectional representative
- ESP south central sectional alternate
- (All IEA-NEA members in regions 1-14, 45, 47, 48 and 62 are eligible to participate in this election)
- ESP north central sectional alternate
- (All IEA-NEA members in regions 15-25, 37, 38, 40, 44, 49, 51, 53, 54, 60, 61, 63, 65 and 66 are eligible to participate in this election)
March 29: Election starts/online voting information mailed to members.
April 10: Last day to request paper ballots.
April 25: Online election closes/ballots due.