Your W2 information is now available on the portal!
If you have chosen to have your W2 mailed they will be sent to your address by January 31st.
The 1095-C forms will be ready at a later date. The Benefits Department will be sending out an e-mail to inform you when these will be ready.
Below are instructions on how to view and print your W2’s:
How do I print out my W-2 and 1095-C form electronically?
- Go into the School District Web Page
- Arrow over Staff Tools
- Arrow over Employee Portal and click
- Log onto the Employee Portal (you will use your same login as you use for your district e-mail)
- Arrow over Employee Resources, Arrow over Compensation, then choose 2016 W-2 form Year
- You should see, “click here for your W-2 Wages and Tax Statement”.
- You will see a box, “Do you want to open or save this File”, choose open to be able to print
- 1095-C forms will be ready at a later date, you will be notified by e-mail.