Good Afternoon PASS,
We would like to encourage all PASS members to fill out the survey that was sent out by the district on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. This survey is important so that the district can gauge the feelings of all employees on the return to work in the fall. This information will be used to get a better understanding of staffing for each building and employee’s comfort with returning to school and tasks that may be asked of each of us. If you do have an underlying condition, please reach out to Rebecca Sipes so you can be guided on any new laws surrounding COVID and FMLA.
Please also list any concerns in the last question of the survey. The more we ask the better, so that the district can get a feel where everyone is at this point.
If you have any other questions regarding this survey, please feel free to reach out to any of the PASS Executive Board and we will get an answer for you as quickly as possible.
Below is a copy of the district’s email (with the corrected link).
Dear District 202 Staff,
We hope this note finds you well, and that you have a good Fourth of July weekend.
Please complete the important survey below about returning to work. This survey will be used strictly to help the Administration and Personnel Department make appropriate work-related plans. The information will be as confidential as possible and not shared outside the A&P department.
Please click here to take the RETURNING TO SCHOOL STAFF SURVEY: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7VZCZ3H
The survey will close on Friday July 10th.
For your general information, we are considering several models for the start of the 20-21 school year:
- Full return with health safety restrictions based on ISBE, IDPH, and the CDC
- Blended Learning with health safety restrictions: Half the students stay home on remote learning while the other half attend school in person
- Full Remote Learning
- Blended learning with partial daily student attendance and partial remote learning
The district will follow Illinois State Board of Education and Department of Public Health guidance. For more information about this, please go to the ISBE website at: https://www.isbe.net/Pages/covid19.aspx
Safety Protocols for students and staff include:
- All students and staff will be required to wear a face covering unless they have a physician’s note that they are not able to wear a face covering
- Social distancing will be required, when possible
- All classrooms will be equipped with hand sanitizer and cleaning products
- JoAnne Clemans
Special Ed. Paraprofessional
23930 W. Lockport St.
Plainfield, IL 60544