The daily message from State School Superintendent Carmen Ayala, Ph.D., is posted publicly on the website of the Illinois State Board of Education. It contained the following information, all of which is shareable:
- *The Remote Learning Recommendations in Spanish, Polish and Arabic;
- *Many other tips and tools for remote learning as schools transition this week.
Also new on the COVID-19 website for board and presidents is the following and all are shareable with members:
- *The reasoning behind wearing a cloth face cover and instructions on how to make one;
- *Information for a webinar tomorrow by NEA on student loans and the CARES Act;
- *Update from Gov. JB Pritzker’s daily update.